Thursday, June 7, 2012

New American Girl Historical Doll - Caroline Abbott

American Girl Historical Character Caroline Abbott




It may seem almost too early to already be releasing a new American Girl Historical Character, but American Girl just annonced on their Facebook page that the new character, Caroline Abbott is coming soon!

If you can't read above, American Girl announced that Caroline Abbott's story will take place in 1812. The doll herself and her whole story will be released in September 2012, just 3 months from now.
Caroline Color and Craft book
From many resources, I found this picture of what looks like her craft book. I believe AG or the author blurred out the picture, but I do see her flower basket.

With a good look through Amazon, Good Reads, we found all of Caroline's books. There are 6 books, all by the author, Kathleen Ernst.
American Girl Historical Character Caroline 2012
And thanks to Doll Diaries, we have the names on all the books:
Meet Caroline! - Book #1
Caroline's Secret Message - Book #2
A Surprise for Caroline - Book #3
Caroline Takes a Chance - Book #4
Caroline's Battle - Book #5
Changes for Caroline - Book #6

Give me your thought and opinons on what Caroline looks like! I am thinking a crafty blonde with beautiful blue eyes and a nice pink and mint green dress will be her meet outfit.

9 comments:

  1. I think she will have blonde hair, blue eyes and freckles. Also I think she will have the dress that you described. I'm so going to get her like the first day she comes out! I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she will have red hair. AG has a LOT of blonde hair and blue eyed historical dolls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why, but I think she'll have brown hair and blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really hope she has red hair!! i cannot wait

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think she will have blue eyes and brown curly hair and maybe freckles but we never know till september i cant wait till she comes out i will order right when she comes out im starting to save up now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think she will have wavy red hair and green eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. theres a picture on youtube by agoverseasfan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think she should have blondish brown hair with blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think she will have golden brown hair a navy blue dress with pink ribbon and pink flowers the dress will hit at the knee she will probably have black lace up boots she might have brown or white stockings she might have a petite coat and her petite coat might have lace depending on her family social stadius she will have bloomers and she might have blue or green eyes

    ReplyDelete